The New Victorian Government Heat Pump & Solar Hot Water Rebate
The New Victorian Solar & Heat Pump Hot Water Rebate
In ADDITION to the Federal Rebates the Victorian Government is providing a $1,000 rebate on solar hot water systems for 6,000 households. Never has Heat Pumps or Solar Hot Water been more affordable, there is limited funding available for for only 6,000 eligible households, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE QUICK OR YOU MAY MISS OUT BOOKINGS ARE FILLING FAST.
Typical households can save $160-$400 per year on their bills from solar hot water.
This is a great option for households where solar panels might not be suitable, or for households that already have solar panels installed.
A typical solar hot water system is estimated to pay itself off in around three to six years with various rebates now available and will keep providing savings for many years to come. Note you will not be eligible for the Vic Govt Solar Power rebate if you claim this rebate. Contact us today to see how we can help you claim all the rebates for a new hot water system (up to three seperate rebates are available)
GAS BOOSTED EVACUATED TUBE SOLAR SYSTEMS SOLAR HEAT PUMPS
Are you eligible, we are and we can suggest the best Heat Pump or Solar System for your household and manage all the rebates for you.
Check you can meet the eligibility criteria & apply for an eligibility number.
Timing: Please allow 2–3 weeks*
Victorian households are eligible to receive a Solar Hot Water Rebate if the applicant:
- has a combined household Taxable Income of less than $180,000 per annum (based on the most recent tax assessment notices for the home owners),
- is an owner-occupier of a home valued at under $3,000,000,
- is replacing an existing hot water system,
- has had an eligible hot water system installed on or after 19 August 2018
- we can help you choose an appropiate product that is on the Clean Energy Regulator's "Register of approved solar hot water heaters" (for Solar & Heat Pump hot water), and
- engages an installer who can provide a statement that they have had no significant contravention history, or prosecutions registered with WorkSafe Victoria in the past three years.
Not-for-profit community housing providers will also be eligible to apply for a rebate on behalf of their tenants.
We are approved solar power installers
and we sell only accredited products that are well supported by our
suppliers with real and long warranties, contact us today to register
your interest call us today on 1300 14 14 55 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Go here to Solar Victoria
Solar and Heat Pump Systems & Storage Buffer Tanks