Click To Enlarge
Rheem Thermal IQ Heat Pump Pool & Spa Temp Controllers
WITOUT DOUBT ONE OF THE BEST AND SMARTEST CONTROLLERS ON THE AUSTRALIAN MARKET
The Rheem IQ® Link DPi1 controller is suitable for connection directly to a dedicated heating pump an this a separate pump from the filter pimp and is installed on a heating circuit in combination with a Rheem Thermal heat pump. the DPi1 controller is designed to switch a 240V pump, rated o 9.98 Amps, 2395 watts controlled from the ‘PUMP CONNECTION’ output socket and ‘HEATER INTERLOCK’ output to the Rheem Thermal heat pump.
• Plug-and-Play ease of installation (no electrician needed)
• Maximizing total energy and heating efficiency
• Minimizing pump run hours
• Reduce run times and wear on filter or circulation pump
• Ensures continual temperature control at least cost
• Vermin proof, providing longevity and reliability
• Power surge protected
• UV resistant enclosure, leads and cables
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
The Rheem IQ® Link DPi2 controller is suitable for connection to a single filter pump system including automated chlorinator and combination with a Rheem Thermal heat pump. the DPi2 controller is designed to switch a 240V pump, rated to 9.98 Amps, 2395 watts controlled from the ‘PUMP CONNECTION’ output. The DPi2 controller is also designed o be connected to a chlorinator via the ‘CHLORINATOR CONNECTION’ lead and the ‘HEATER INTERLOCK’ output lead to a Rheem Thermal heat pump. The DPi2 has an LCD screen, which displays whether the filter pump is ‘on’ and whether the chlorinator or heat pump is demanding the filter pump to be operating.