Click To Enlarge
Foilboard Floor Insulation "Trade Prices"
Save time & Arrange for PRE-CUT Sheets to 405mm for 450 centres at just $1.05 per large sheet Before its cut into smaller sheets,(other sizes available ask for a quote) PDF: download
Foilboard® Insulation Panel is a rigid sheet manufactured from fire-retardant expanded polystyrene with pure aluminium foil laminated to both sides. It is slimline and fits easily into any cavity. There is no building paper used in its manufacture, it is impervious to moisture and will not delaminate.
TIMBER FLOOR JOIST HEATING
METHOD OF CALCULATING QUANTITIES OF FOILBOARD
1. Measure floor area.
2. Add 5% to area to allow for cutting and wasteage.
3. If using 2.44m sheets divide the area by 2.93 to give the number of sheets required.
If using 2.70m sheets divide the area by 3.24 to give the number of sheets required.
4. Round up to the next full sheet.
5. Floor saddles should be on joists at approx 600mm centres and spaced at 200mm from sheet ends.
6. For retro-fits Foilboard should span across the underside of joists and between bearers using three fastners per joist. Joins do not need to be made on a joist and you should tape all joins.
7. Generally 1 bag of saddles is required for every 45-50m2 and 1 Role of Green Tape will be required for every 100m2. For retro-fits you will generally require 1 bag of Fastners and 1 roll of Green Tape for every 15-20 sheets.
ALL PRICES LISTED ARE AT TRADE PRICES FOR VICTORIA, WE CAN DELIVER TO ALL Australian States, PRICE ON APPLICATION FOR OTHER ) INTERSTATE ORDERS CAN BE PICKED UP AT VIC PRICES IF YOU ARRANGE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT.
DELIVERY or PICK UP, FOR MELBOURNE METRO DELIVERIES $89.25 if you want to PICK UP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE $78.75 or pick up from the FOILBOARD WAREHOUSE in Pakenham at no extra cost.
All other locations by quotation contact us today