UPGRADE FOR LOW MAINTENANCE WITH SUPERIOR
Upgrade the Leaf Eater® Original and Leaf Beater® Original Rain Heads with Upgrade Screens incorporating patented Clean Shield™ technology. Clean Shield™ technology incorporates single screen technology and ensures debris is directed away from the flow of water and off the rain head’s screen.
The Upgrade Screens will increase flow rates and enhance catchment efficiency. Minimal maintenance is required as the Clean Shield™ screen automatically sheds debris.
Features and Benefits
- Fits Leaf Eater® Original and Leaf Beater® Original
- Patented single screen technology for advanced debris shedding (Clean Shield™ technology)
- Easy to install and minimal maintenance
- Enhances catchment efficiency by deflecting debris out of the
flow of water
- A single mosquito proof stainless steel mesh screen with
- Increases flow rate performance
Leaf Eater® Original
1. Remove both the primary and secondary screen from your Leaf Eater®
Original Rain Head. Discard these as they are no longer required.
2. Ensure that the Leaf Eater® Original Rain Head is free from leaves
3. Take the new Leaf Eater® Original upgrade screen and fit it into the
front of the Leaf Eater® Original.
4. Push down on the front and rear quick release tabs of the Leaf
Eater® Original Screen Upgrade to ensure a tight fit with the Leaf
Eater® Original body.
Leaf Beater® Original
1. Remove both the primary and secondary screen from your Leaf Beater
Original® Rain Head. Discard these as they are no longer required.
2. Ensure that the Leaf Beater® Original Rain Head is free from leaves
3. Insert the new Leaf Beater® Original upgrade screen into the rain
head at an angle (figure 1) until the front rubber channel (red) is
nearly over the front lip (green) of the body. Tip: Wetting the rubber
seal will help the screen slide into place.
4. Fix the front of the Leaf Beater® Original screen into place (figure 2)
by sliding the rubber channel (red) over the front lip (green) of the
5. Reaching towards the back of the Leaf Beater® Original upgrade
screen push down on the plastic frame (figure 3) so that the rear
edge (red) is below the lowest notch (green) and firmly against the
back wall of the Leaf Beater® Original.