Click To Enlarge
Gr8water Premium Twin Filter System service Pack
1 x Sediment Filter
1 x Matrikx Pb1Carbon Filter
Micropur sterilising powder
Filters should be changed every 6-12 months or 10,000 litres
The Matrikx Pb1 carbon filter features:
- Highly effective chlorine, taste & odour reduction for 24,000lts
- 0.5 Microns with improved sediment holding capacity. (Longer life in a single system)
- 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts .
- Specially designed medium for Lead for 10,000lts.
- Reduces volatile organic chemicals (VOCs)
||Sediment Filter Spun Poly|
The Spun Poly is an exceptional value, best performing sediment filter. It will remove all dirt, dust, slime, rust, etc from your drinking water. The sediment filter is a polyurethane sieve with microscopic pores. The sediment filter is commonly used as a pre-filter to a carbon filter to protect the carbon filter from clogging up with heavy organic impurities. The main job of the sediment filter is to extend the useful life of the carbon filter.
This cartridge fits most standard 10" Filter Housings.
||Matrikx Pb1 The Premier
Extruded carbon block with ion exchange
for added reduction of lead and heavy metals.
- 0.5 micron nominal rating , 1 micron absolute
- High chemical adsorptive capacity, low pressure drop
- High level of VOC and TOC reduction
- High particulate, cysts and turbidity reduction
- chlorine reduction 24000 litres @ 4l/min
- lead reduction 10000 litres @ 3l/min
- FDA compliant materials
- Performance tested and verified, NSF standard 53 and 42
- Suits standard 10" filters
- 15micron prefiltration medium
- replace after 12 months
Price (each): $44.50